- Consumer Products Experience
- Strategic Analysis & Planning
- Experienced Team to manage execution
- Strategic Partners with assets around the world.
SFM principals have built and managed numerous factories, joint ventures, contractors, and sourcing structures around the world in pursuit of low-cost supply chain solutions amid ever changing global dynamics.
- Low-Cost Supply Chain Strategy
- International Sourcing
- Offshore/Contract Manufacturing
- Distribution and Transportation/Logistics
- Customs Brokerage & Compliance Consulting
- Restructured supply chain for seven companies with gross sales of two billion dollars.
- Sourced products and materials from Mexico, South America, Asia & Europe.
- Established contract manufacturers in Mexico, South America, Canada, Central America and The Caribbean.
- Identified offshore manufacturing options for leading home textile company and established contract manufacturing and distribution partners in Mexico and border.
- Managed operations for manufacturing and assembly in Mexico, Jamaica, El Salvador, Canada, Columbia, Costa Rica, Honduras and The Dominican Republic.
- Secured contracts with ocean carriers or obtained transportation/logistics solutions for several clients, providing competitive pricing with optimal service levels.
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Development of sourcing options
- Manufacturing and Assembly
- – Mexico Boarder and Interior
- – Nicaragua
- Mexico/US Boarder third party logistic options
- Customs Brokerage and Compliance Consulting
Analysis and Options Department
- Provide operating administrative support to clients interested in turnkey sourcing and product assembly in Mexico, Caribbean, Central America and Asia
- Develop cost profitability analysis, sourcing/manufacturing/logistics strategy/identify supply chain partners
Manufacturing & Assembly
- Assist client start up, hire local personnel to staff plant and assist client to manage with local customs and labor compliance.
Start up Management
- Provides client with management to take the business from site selection through implementation of project, ultimately turning over to client.
- Start up plant or client on a per unit costing basis